Occupational therapy helps seniors and individuals with disabilities to live independently in their own homes. Such therapy includes educating the patients with various techniques that can help them get things done with minimal to no assistance at all.
Prudential Home Health Services Corp. provides occupational therapy services for our clients to help them regain and maintain their independence despite their situations. Our clients get to learn different methods on how to improve their quality of life through:
- Sensation Restoration Treatment
- Restoration of Muscle Control
- Coordination Skills Restoration Program
- Lymphedema Management
- Energy Conservation and Management
- Proposing Home Modifications to Improve Safety
- Fatigue Management in Overcoming Disability
You may call us at 708-709-0709 to know more about our services or avail of them.